Greetings to you and Welcome to JAS Scandinavia!
We thank you for taking your time to visit our website, hence allow me to give brief introduction about our company;
JAS Scandinavia in Nordic Region
• September 1, 2003 a new regional office for Scandinavia is formed in Sweden.
• Responsible for activities in Sweden, Norway and Iceland.
• The JAS offices in Sweden are on-line 24/7 to offer our customers the best available service.
• Direct computer connection to the Swedish Custom Authorities 24/7
• Certified partnership to the Swedish Customs and includes AEO certification.
• Over 270 years experience of global international transports gathered under one roof.
Scope of Work
• Airfreight, consol, back-to-back, charter
• Seafreight, LCL, FCL, out-of-gauge
• Project cargo, charter, site-to-site, door-to-door
• Warehousing in-bond, pick and pack, distribution
• Tailor made solutions on Customer requirements
• The office is located near the center of Gothenburg, Sweden which is in the busiest area.
• Conveniently located about 15 minutes from the port and about 20 minutes away from the International airport
• Expertise in 3rd party logistics
• Own operated warehouse / CFS-station for physical handling of cargo, lifting capacity up to 9 m/t
• Flexible carrier choices
• Certified partner to Customs authorities
• Over 270 years experience in freight forwarding
• Tailor made and personal solutions
• Overnight pick-ups all over Scandinavia
• Flexibility and focus on customer’s needs
• 24/7 key staff availability
Kindly contact us should you wish to get our assistance. Our Team will be available and happy to respond to your query or to arrange an appointment with you in order to discuss in detail about your requirements.
Click here to link to the address listings for this country: Sweden Offices